Friday, December 31, 2010

Start Your New Year On The Stick!: The Sonorous Tone Of My Voice Pt. 3




I was on the air with the guys from On The Stick again. If you missed the first two installments here and here I suggest you check them out first if you haven't listened before. Since all I really do here is make incredulous noises and then geek out about Come On Pilgrim. As always the guys over there are great and I had alot of fun doing it.

I'd love to get some feedback on this from you guys. What do you think of The Podcasting? Like I said, I know I'm having fun, but what do you guys think? Is this something you want more of? Less of? Or does it fill you with a terrible rage? Let me know.

1 comment:

Biba Pickles said...

You should come on my radio show when I get it back. Come on Pilgrim is a classic! Death to the Pixies!