Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Pain... The Pain... And Other Thought's On I Am Number Four


Hey guys.

I crashed my bike on my way to work today. Nothing terribly permanent, but I'm pretty beat up regardless.

(Artist's Rendition)

This is all my way of saying I'll be taking the next day or two off to spend some quality time in a haze of Vicodin.

Hopefully I'll be back on Saturday with my review of Drive Angry which I feel has the oppurtunity to be a preposterous amount of fun.

See ya Then.

Addendum:

I was supposed to spend this evening at the movies with a lady friend. But had to cancel. She had wanted to see I Am Number Four.

Thus here is my review for I Am Number Four. "I would rather hit a loose patch of earth my bike at Top Speed thus fall and then slide face first down a gravel path for ten yards. Completely fucking up my wrist and ankle as I do so, than see I Am Number Four. And I Fucking Proved It.

10 comments:

BRENT said...

Is it really that bad???? It is due for release here in NZ very soon and it was on my list of 'to see'. I have my doubts about it too just from the trailers.
Get well soon!!!!!!!!

Budd said...

get better Bryce.

Michael Ricketson said...

Ouch! Well, some rest is in order for you. Just don't overdo it with the painkillers... that stuff can really screw a person up sometimes. Take care.

Bryce Wilson said...

@ Brent: I don't know from what I hear it's more boring then anything else. But I couldn't resist a review like that.

@ Budd: Thanks for the well wishes man. Very appreciated.

@ Michael: Thanks. I wouldn't worry about it too much, more of a punch line then anything else.

AK said...

Holy crap! Get well soon.

le0pard13 said...

I hope you get well soon, Bryce. I always remember my stints with road rash, and they're no fun. Vicodin? I can't take that stuff anymore for the bad dreams it delivers (a known side-effect for some). If it gets to you, you can double-down on the Ibuprofen as an alternative. Heal up, my brother.

Anonymous said...

Get well man. Have a glass of wine with that vic. Makes you feel all kinds of trippy. Fun stuff.

Matt Keeley said...

Hope you feel better soon.

Looking forward to seeing your review of Drive Angry.

Bryce Wilson said...

Thanks guys. I'm more or less back online. Drive Angry heals all wounds.

Neil Fulwood said...

I saw a trailer for 'I Am Number Four' today. I realize now that you weren't kidding. Your accident probably was less painful.