Sunday, September 25, 2011

My Reaction To The Cleveland Game





That was the greatest terrible game I've ever watched. 

I shouldn't be this elated over such an ugly win and such a terrible game but I can't help it. 

Colt McCoy showed he's a true Browns QB by only realizing that there was a game going on in the last fourth quarter. I mean this as a complement somehow. Seriously, it was like watching Kosar play. 

Pulling a win without Hillis was a big big deal for us, no matter how ugly. 

I was in a Texas bar with about a hundred ex patriot Browns fans, I've never been in a sports situation so intense. That whole last five minutes of the game, that last drive was just an adrenaline high, and then when it looked like we might lose anyway... Jesus.. Group hugs cheering the whole ten yards I love Cleveland fans. 

For the first time in five years I have hope.


...


It's going to be a bit quiet here until 31 Days Of Horror starts. There might be one more pre October treat, but I've got Fantastic Fest down here in Austin, and I think I'm going to take the oppurtunity to get a few reviews in the reserve. 


Until then here's a piece I did for SODM on Horror In Videogames. There might be one more pre October Treat, but just in case I'll see you guys on the first. 

No comments: