Friday, March 5, 2010

Vacation



A VACATION FROM FROM MY PROBLEMS!!!

Nothing long term, just a weekend up in Berkley for a sibling reunion. Time to go buy more then I can afford at the orignal Amoeba, walk around San Francisco and weep that I will never be able to afford to live there. And then go see Tegan & Sara who if you will recall are going to save us all. I'm quite excited.

Should be back Monday or Tuesday, just in time to bitch belatedly about The Oscars, and put my money where my mouth is and write up Alice And Wonderland.

Until then Ariverdetchee

3 comments:

Franco Macabro said...

Arrive der chee! Ha, that reminds me of Brad Pitt in Inglorious Bastards.

Enjoy your vacations!

deadlydolls said...

Have a great time, and am I to rightly assume the title of this post is a reference to What About Bob?

Bryce Wilson said...

Both of you are correct.