Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sticktacular



That's right I'm hanging out with the boys from On The Stick Again.

It's the two part end of the year Sticktacular! And I was brought in to go through my top ten list (Which if recorded today would almost certainly include Exit Through The Gift Shop and The Social Network) and talk about the year in horror with Joe. A whole lot of exasperation results I can tell you.



Oh and never let it be said that I don't know how to take my lumps. I rather foolishly talk some preemptive shit about Hatchet II (Though I'm very careful to say that I haven't seen it) and Adam Green. Suffice to say I actually ended up enjoying the movie quite a bit. Which just goes to show what happens when you shoot off your mouth.

So Adam Green you're entitled to deliver one punch to my jaw, upon completion of this podcast when next we meet.

No comments: