Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Raimifest Day 4: Submissions


Whoo we're on Day 4 and no cracks in my sanity yet. Aside from the laughing deer head behind me. Seriously though you guys have made opening my inbox a real treat this past week and it just keeps getting better...


Darren from M0vie Blog writes a fantastic piece about what made Sam Raimi the perfect director for Spiderman. His best work yet this blogothon.


Meanwhile Internet Buddy Emily from The Deadly Doll's House Of Horror Nonsense takes on A Simple Plan with a very nice piece. And for her efforts gets emotionally destroyed.

Josh Bell from Signal Bleed takes a look at Raimi's appearance in forgotten Slasher movie directed by his old buddy Scott Spiegel, The Intruder. You mean he plays someone named "Randy The Butcher" and there's no gag about it?

Tom Clift makes his triumphant return to the blogothon with a take on Army Of Darkness that is well worth reading.

So yesterday we had House Of Sparrows present a well made case for For Love Of The Game. Today WB. Kelso, demonstrating the affection and level of detail that makes Micro Brewed Reviews one of my favorite new(ish) additions to my blog roll, defends Raimi's even redder headed step step child Crimewave.

And wrapping things up for today we have Hans from the legendary Quiet Cool also making a good case for Intruder.

That's it for today's entries in Raimifest. I'll see you all back here in a little bit with my post for the day.

2 comments:

Josh said...

You seem to have omitted the link for my post.

I can't believe I'm not the only one who took on Intruder...

Bryce Wilson said...

Oh gee Josh. I'm sorry, my bad.