Saturday, July 10, 2010

Blogothon Won't You?

So tomorrow starts the Christopher Nolan Blogothon I've been building up to for two months. I want to thank everyone who has submitted and expressed there support so far, and I hope more of you will come out as this goes on.

If you do have something you want to submit, leave a link in the comments section here, or preferably given how blogger has been lately, send me an email at bryced021@hotmail.com.








I look at those images, I know it's going to be a good week.

3 comments:

Neil Fulwood said...

Looking forward to it, Bryce. I've got a review of 'Memento' planned, as well as something on the Batman films and a piece on 'The Prestige'.

Like you said, it's going to be a good week.

Adam Zanzie said...

Awesome. I'll probably just be a spectator here, but I can't wait to read what everybody's got to say about Nolan. It'll definitely have me pumped for Inception next week!

MovieNut14 said...

http://movienut14.blogspot.com/2010/03/official-christopher-nolan-blog-thon.html